Better quality of life for cities
Growing population is a huge challenge for city authorities. To offer citizens access to clean air and good services a lot of information from millions of sensors need to be captured - Wirepas mesh is the only communication solution that grows number of sensor nodes and applications without growing the IoT-connectivity budget.
Low cost for highly scalable city IoT
Every city has unique primary challenges that define the starting point for becoming a smart city. Use cases can be waste collection, parking, lighting, pollution detection etc. No matter what kind of use case you start your smart city implementation with, it should not determine the communication infrastructure for the next wave of IoT-based services.
Wirepas Mesh offers you an approach that enables smart solutions in your city to grow organically with no risk to overrun the communication budget – simply because you don’t need additional infrastructure. On top of that you can maintain full independence to choose the best fitting application provider for each use case without being locked-in by any service provider.
Scalable connectivity with lowest possible budget enables better quality of life in cities all over the world. If you want to find out how exactly to reach this – let us know or try our KPI calculator.
today. Want to
Wirepas Mesh embedded software can be your key enabler for citizen services with low cost yet high quality:
- No recurrent connectivity fees – no revenue sharing with communication service providers
- No vendor-lock in neither on hardware nor on application side
- No limits in scale – service levels are pushed to the limits of physics laws
- No additional communication infrastructure needed when adding new use cases
- The more the mesh grows the more devices can connect
- Clear governance models, full transparency and split roles
- Independence from operators
- Easy to test – fast to implement. Take a look at Wirepash Mesh Evaluation Kit
Don't just take our word for it
IDC white paper Aidon HafslundDownload
Interested in building your own IoT
solution? Connect with us for more