Wirepas is developing connectivity protocol for large scale IoT applications improving customers’ businesses and end users’ life and welfare. Security is increasingly important for us and our customers.
In our team, you’re leading security technology and architecture design and contributing to our develop team as a technical reference person. You will be leading the technical documentation and material generation for security related matters and be responsible on defining cyber security procedures in our development process.
This work comprises also HW and chipset analysis in terms of security capabilities and managing a solid evolution of our asset in this respective.
You will also be part technology strategy work defining our future and participate respective international organization work when relevant. In order to success in respective, we expect you to have a good understanding of relevant organisation and their working practices and ability to contribute when required.
- Security system design lead in R&D
- Improving security solutions for our communication solution, HW and SW integrity, and system information integrity.
- Identify and plan system security requirements for development, and analyse HW capabilities of target chipsets
- Develop detailed cyber security designs material and documentation
- Prepare and document operating procedures for cyber security
- Analyse security incidents and develop countermeasures for them internally or together with customers.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement
- 10+ years’ work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer, preferably in resource limited HW/SW design area.
- Excellent knowledge on wireless and internet protocols related to security solutions as of today
- Willingness to innovate and apply new security principles, techniques, and protocols. Good understanding of blockchain technology is an advantage.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Good understanding on security policies of various industry associations, and willingness attend related association meetings on need basis
- Hands on experience in security systems certification and intrusion testing principle detection systems
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols