Wirepas Oy (“Wirepas”) is committed to protecting the privacy of persons visiting Wirepas web pages. Any personal data provided to Wirepas through these web pages is processed pursuant to the following guidelines:
Wirepas may use personal data related to its customers and web-site users only pursuant to the applicable data protection legislation, including lawful purposes relating to marketing and recruitment. Depending on the circumstances, processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Wirepas, or for the performance of a contract, or is based on your consent.
Wirepas may process personal data for following purposes:
- to communicate with a person and to provide services – for example, when a person provides personal data during account creation or otherwise in response to forms or questionnaires, or sales inquiries and transactions such as the name and physical address, email addresses, telephone numbers, and employer or a user;
- is related to the use of the website, products or services of Wirepas, such as download history and IP address.
Wirepas does not sell personal data to third parties. Wirepas may engage service providers to process the personal data. Also, Wirepas may for its own business purposes and subject to the limitations of the applicable law, transfer such personal data to third parties to the extent such transfers are reasonably necessary for the business purposes of Wirepas.
Given the nature of Wirepas’s business, processing information for the above purposes may involve a cross-border transfer of the information provided to Wirepas. Any cross-border transfer of the information including any transfers outside the EU/EEA will be carried out in strict compliance with the applicable law to ensure protection of your privacy.
In addition to the information submitted to Wirepas via these web pages, Wirepas may collect information about visits to these pages to improve Wirepas’s services.
Wirepas asks that you do not send, and you do not share any sensitive personal data (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership).
Please note that by sending your personal data to Wirepas or by downloading any available on website of Wirepas you are explicitly acknowledging the processing and transfer of such information in the way and for the purpose mentioned above.
Wirepas would like to keep you updated and send you news and information by email or other electronic means. For this purpose, Wirepas may ask for your consent for these actions. By ticking or clicking such consent you will receive emails and other electronic communications from Wirepas. For representatives of corporate customers or potential customers, or customers who have obtained a Wirepas Mesh product or service, Wirepas may send such news and information without a consent. You may opt-out of receiving such news and information at any time.
Wirepas will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. Wirepas will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website, applications or services or to other website, applications and services via an internet or similar connection.
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679), you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access to your personal data
- Right to request us to rectify incomplete or incorrect personal data
- Right to object to or restrict the processing of personal data and to object to automated decision-making
- Right to request us to erase personal data
- Right to transfer personal data to another controller
- The right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us: All electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as e-mail messages and SMS-messages, give you an option of not receiving such communications from us in the future.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Finland, this authority is the Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman (
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, contact us via email to email@example.com. We will use all reasonably available resources to respond to any such request without undue delay.